|Lift capacity*||3000 Kg|
|Max Hook Load||3582 Kg|
|External Hoist Load||272 Kg|
|Cruise Speed||120 Kts|
|Max Air Speed||160 Kts|
|Powerplant||2 x CT7 – 2A|
*Lift Capacity Limitations based on precision placement.
The B214ST are powered by 2 general electric CT7-2A engines rated at 1725HP each, they are certified to carry up to 18 passengers, and have a maximum external lift capacity of 3582kgs allowing a useful load of up to 3 tonne.
Endurance is up to 4.1 hours, lending the impressive airframe an advantage for long range SAR missions, but also maintaining performance for Fire Fighting, Lifting and Construction.
The Bell 214ST has commonality in our fleet with its signature twin bladed rotor system, a large cabin for internal loads and/or passenger seating and a winch can be mounted internally for rescue work.
Additionally, the outstanding aerial lifting ability of the 214ST will compliment our expertise for;
- Heavy Lift construction work
- Mining/exploration support
- High Rise Building and Hard to Access building plant removal/replacement.
- Salvage Operations
- Tower Construction/De-construction
- Ferrying support equipment to fire fighters in the field,
- Carriage of earth moving equipment, generators, welders, shipping containers and portable buildings.
The B214ST has excellent performance in “hot and high” conditions, can operate at a maximum payload of up to 10,000 feet density altitude, and with the skidded undercarriage, it allows them to operate in confined spaces and remote locations with minimal support crew.