McDermott Aviation is always looking for professionals to provide a strategic support for our Company. This includes pilots, engineers, technical records, administration/clerical staff, ground crew and other support. If you would like to be employed by Australia’s largest privately owned and operated Heli-Aviation Company, please send us your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your contact details & qualifications.
McDermott Aviation are currently seeking Casual Employees for seasonal work as a Loadmaster/Refueller/Truck Driver. The vacant positions are based on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane areas, although work periods at our remote bases around the country is also likely.
- Refuel helicopters
- Load Helicopters
- Driving Fuel Trucks (HR)
- Remain on standby for 7 days/week at fire base
- Travel to fire grounds position their during fire fighting operations.
- Great attitude is a must!
- Fit and Healthy
- Flexible availability – early starts, late finishes, weekend and public holiday work
- Able to travel at short notice
- ALL applicants MUST hold a current HR Licence and DG Licence or be willing to obtain
- Ability to maintain composure in a stressful environment.
- Able to work Xmas/New Year/Public Holiday periods.
- Genuine eagerness to work – regardless of the task.
This role is suited to someone who has a genuine interest in aviation or an agricultural background and enjoys a challenge.
Currently this position is for yearly seasonal work only- approximately September – February, though there is a possibility of occasional work outside the season or could lead to full time employment for the ‘right person’.
With so many varied roles as a McDermott Aviation Loadmaster, this could be a great opportunity to get your ‘foot in the door’ at Australia’s largest privately owned helicopter company.
All applicants please apply to Mark at email@example.com